Furnace Cleaning in Calgary
FRIENDLY & KNOWLEDGABLE
EFFICIENT & THOROUGH SERVICE
DONE RIGHT EVERY TIME.
TRANSPARENT & AFFORDABLE PRICING
NO HIDDEN FEES!
Furnace Experts Calgary
Advanpro is your furnace and duct cleaning experts!
Do you want to ensure the cleanest, safest indoor environment for your family or business? If so, you need a professional furnace and duct cleaning performed by your Calgary furnace cleaning specialists!
We are furnace cleaning professionals based in Calgary who have been providing furnace repairs, furnace maintenance, vent cleaning, and furnace duct cleaning services for years.
We offer a full-service furnace and duct cleaning using a powerful truck-mounted vacuum system. Your cleaning will include the following:
- Cleaning of the furnace (cabinet interior and exterior) and vents (ducts)
- Cleaning of all supply and return duct work
- Removal and cleaning of blower motor assembly (including adjustment, where necessary)
- Supply and installation of a new standard air filter
- Cleaning of the ignition assembly
- Cleaning the blower fan assembly
- Cleaning of burner assembly
- Cleaning of joist liners and all return duct work
- Cleaning of the heat exchanger
If you choose to go with out Platinum Total Care Tune up you will get
- 8 – standard furnace filters
- For 2 years from the service date, VIP front of line emergency call out service
- For 2 years from the service date, 20% discount on all subsequent furnace repair bills
- And more!
Furnace Tune Up/ Furnace Servicing
Even if you aren’t having a “problem” with your heating and cooling system, you will benefit from a regular furnace tune up servicing and maintenance. After all, it’s cheaper to prevent a problem than to fix things after they go haywire. A Furnace Tune up /furnace servicing by our team of professionals includes the following and can be done with any furnace and duct cleaning package:
- Inspection of your: Thermostat, Flame Sensor, Ignitor, Burners, Venting Heat Exchanger Wiring
- Test and Check: Ignition Sequence, Safety & Pressure Switches
- Supply & Service: New Standard Furnace Filter, Motor Lubrication, Fan Belt Alignment & Wear,
- Interior /Exterior Furnace Cabinet Cleaning, Test & Set Temperature Rise
- Measure & Record: Amperage, Voltage& Resistance of all Motors & Electrical Components.
- Test and Set gas pressure
Improved Indoor Air Quality — Here in Calgary, our homes are often shuttered up for months during the long, cold Canadian winter. Your ducts bring fresh air into your home, meaning if they’re clogged, you’re not getting enough fresh air. Clean ducts and a clean furnace will substantially improve the quality of air that you and your family are breathing day and night.
Improved Energy Consumption, Meaning Lower Energy Bills — A clean furnace and ductwork will dramatically improve the workability and efficiency of your heating and cooling system. Air will flow more easily because the furnace won’t have to work as hard to pull it in or to move it around. And a more efficient furnace means lower energy bills, which saves you money.
A Cleaner House — Dirty air ducts recycle dust, debris, and air pollutants throughout your home. You will dust and wipe your surfaces, only to find they’re dirty all over again just a couple of days later because everything you dusted away just got pulled back in and blown back out. Cleaning your ducts and filters will solve this problem!
A visit from professional, uniformed, friendly, and highly-trained technicians in a clean, clearly-labeled vehicle containing state of the art furnace and duct cleaning equipment.
Our professional team aims to provide you with efficient, professional, thorough, and comprehensive furnace cleaning and maintenance services, and to keep you a customer for life.
What services do we provide? Read on for a list of our services.
In order for your HVAC system to run at its peak performance we suggest to do annual cleanings.
We recommend replacing your furnace’s air filter on a regular basis to ensure the cleanest air quality in your home or business.
Furnace cleaning may allow systems to run more efficiently by removing debris from sensitive mechanical components. Clean, efficient systems are less likely to break down, have a longer life span, and generally operate more effectively than dirty systems.
Pollutants are in the air all around us. Just look at any surface in your house that isn’t used frequently, and you can see the dust that has accumulated. Where does the dust come from? The chief culprits are people (dead skin and whatever we track into the house) and pets (hair and dust and dirt tracked in from outside). Environmental factors also play a role (pollen, dust, dirt).
But dust, dirt, debris, and airborne particles don’t just fall on surfaces; they accumulate and build up in your ductwork, furnace filtration system, furnace fan, and in any component that is integral to moving, heating, or cooling your air. With time, these buildups can interfere with the functioning of your heating and cooling systems, either by obstructing or blocking fresh air intakes and filters, gathering in your air vents and ductwork, or jamming the moving parts in your furnace.
Think of your furnace like your heart and ducts like your body’s vascular system (your veins and arteries). If you have plaque build-up in a major artery, it can eventually reach your heart, causing a blockage there or somewhere else your heart pumps it to. The build-up of pollutants in your furnace or ducts has the same effect:
- The furnace will cycle dust and other airborne pollutants throughout your house.
- Obstructions in intake systems make it harder for fresh air to get in, reducing airflow and resulting in air that smells “stale.”
- Your furnace has to work harder to cycle air through blocked ducts, putting strain on your furnace, causing temperature imbalances in different areas of your home, and leading to higher energy costs.
But these aren’t the worst of the ill effects. All those pollutants building up in your ductwork? You’re breathing all of that in. That’s bad even for a healthy adult, but especially for those individuals who are considered at a “higher risk” for infection or pulmonary conditions, including the elderly, very young children, and individuals with allergies, asthma, or chronic pulmonary disease (CPD).
Duct and Vent Cleaning
- Furnace blower motor assembly is removed & cleaned
- Drop sheets, corner protectors & register covers are used as necessary
- Cleaning of the system in “zones” to ensure complete dust and debris removal (i.e., dust is actually removed, not shifted from one part of the system to another)
- Optional High Speed Rotary Brushing Equipement used with high pressure air for the most thorough cleaning possible
- Testing of the furnace for normal sequence of operations including ignition, inducer motor and blower motor operation
Commercial Cleaning & MaintenanceWe offer comprehensive furnace and duct cleaning services to commercial building and facilities. We have the knowledge, experience, skill, and equipment to handle even the most complex jobs no matter what the nature of your business. We can handle jobs of all sizes; whether you work in a one-story building or a giant skyscraper, don’t think your job is too big or too small for us! While you can always depend on our certified technicians to come quickly in the event of an emergency, it is our experience that regular maintenance is especially important for our commercial clients. HVAC problems tend to come at the most inconvenient times. An unexpected HVAC/furnace outage is not only a massive headache but also a business risk: if your furnace goes out in winter, you will likely have to close your doors to customers until your heating system is back up and running. You can solve this problem before it occurs with routine maintenance and service. By ensuring that your system is regularly checked for inefficiencies, damage, or other potential problems, you can prevent future breakdowns that could lead to expensive repairs. We provide comprehensive maintenance services to all customers (residential and commercial) because we want to help you protect your property from unnecessary outages and repairs. We also have years of experience working with property management teams of commercial, residential facilities, ensuring that condominiums and apartments are properly maintained. Regular maintenance is by far the fastest, easiest, and cheapest way to protect your business, and we offer competitive prices to all our commercial clients. Your home is your biggest investment. You need a heating and cooling system that works well is reliable and will last. Call us today to schedule a routine maintenance or a one-time cleaning. Your lungs will thank us for it
CUSTOMER REVIEWS AND RATINGS