A/C TUNE UP CALGARY
Maximize your A/C efficiency and lifespan.
Starting from $169.95
Our A/C technicians are ready to help.
Minimize your cooling bill.
Over time, air conditioners gradually lose efficiency and cooling capacity. Without regular service, A/C units can develop major problems that don’t appear until they are needed most.
Get an A/C tune up so you can enjoy a comfortable home all Summer long and minimize cooling costs.
A/C Tune Up Prices & Packages
StandardA/C Tune Up
- Complete A/C Tune Up checklist:
- Inspect: Evaporator, Condenser, Wiring
- Test & Check: Switches, Circuits, Sensors
- Supply & Service: Level, Adjust, Clean
- Measure & Record: Power, Temperatures
Ultimate Total CareA/C Tune Up & Maintenance Plan
- Everything in Standard A/C Tune Up
- 2 year Total Care Plan, including:
- 2 year furnace filter supply (8 filters)
- Priority no-cooling emergency call out
- 20% off all services for 2 years
A/C Tune Up FAQs
A standard A/C tune up costs $169.95. During the tune up service our technician will thoroughly inspect your air conditioning system, flag any issues, and discuss the results with you.
We recommend servicing your A/C system once a year. The best time is Spring to early Summer.
- Reduced electricity bills and operating costs — When the unit operates as designed, electricity usage is reduced.
- Maximized cooling capacity — Home comfort on the hottest of days with minimum run time and costs.
- Minimized repair bills — Detect small issues early on before they turn into big issues.
- Extend your A/C system lifespan — Regular maintenance prevents unnecessary wear and tear on critical parts.
We do a complete inspection and adjustment of the air conditioning system, including the following checks:
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Inspect condenser coil
- Clean condenser coil
- Check super-heat & sub-cool refrigerant temperature
- Check amp draw of A/C compressor
- Check amp draw of A/C condenser fan
- Check contactor for wear
- Check temperature drop across evaporator coil
- Adjust evaporator fan speed for temperature drop
- Level A/C condenser as needed
- Check and clear A/C condenser of air flow obstructions
When working properly, the A/C system should be able to keep your home between 17º C – 20º C. If your A/C unit is struggling to keep your home temperature in this range or seems to be running more frequently than usual, consider having it tuned up by our certified technicians.
Your air conditioner needs service if it’s making strange noises, not all areas in your home are being cooled, or your utility bills are higher than usual.