Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning
Professional Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in Calgary
Keep Your Commercial Building Safe with Regular Dryer Vent Cleanings
Scheduling vent cleaning in Calgary at least once a year can extend the life of your dryer, improve efficiency and prevent potential fires.
The more your dryers are used, the more lint collects inside the ducts. Over time, this puts your property at great risk of catching fire due to overheating of the trapped lint.
This is why we respond promptly to all calls for commercial dryer vent cleaning. We want to keep your equipment efficient and your property safe.
PROFESSIONAL & COMMITTED
How Do I Know if My Commercial Dryer Vents Need to Be Cleaned?
Is it taking longer and longer for your clothing to dry? Have you noticed that your dryer and clothing feel hotter than usual at the end of their cycle?
Along with a burning smell, these are some of the most common warning signs that you need to schedule prompt commercial dryer vent cleaning in Calgary.
Ideally, you will prevent those warning signs by allowing our professionals to inspect your dryer and clean your vents at least once a year.
Our job is to keep your vents clear of flammable buildup so that you can focus on more important tasks.
Frequently Asked Questions
- It greatly reduces the chance of a dryer fire
- Cut down drying times through greater efficiency
- Considerably lower your utility bills
- Extends the life span of your dryer
- Lessens the amount of allergens in your house
- Badly maintained dryer vents are one of the top five causes for house fires: https://goo.gl/p3vPwV
An average household should have their dryer vent cleaned every 2-3 years.
- Drying your clothes is taking longer than one cycle
- You are noticing less lint on the lint trap when you check
- The surface of your dryer can be quite hot whilst in use
- You see excessive lint on your clothes