Dryer Vent Cleaning
or add to any duct cleaning and save!
Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in Calgary
Dryer Vent Cleaning Calgary
Have you noticed that your clothes are taking longer than normal to dry? Are you clothes coming out of your dryer still damp? Have you noticed lint collecting around your dryer vent exhaust of your home?
If so, you’ve likely got an accumulation of lint in your dryer vent exhaust. Lint in your dryer vent causes inefficient drying of your clothes, excessive wear on your dryer and wasted use of electricity.
PROFESSIONAL & COMMITTED
How Do I Know If My Calgary Dryer Vents Need to Be Cleaned?
It’s best to have your dryer vents cleaned before they start to show signs of lint accumulation.
If you’ve already started to notice that your clothing isn’t drying as fast as usual or that the dryer is otherwise less efficient, you’ve likely got an accumulation of lint or blockage. This can significantly increase your energy bills and reduce the lifetime of your dryer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- It greatly reduces the chance of a dryer fire
- Cut down drying times through greater efficiency
- Considerably lower your utility bills
- Extends the life span of your dryer
- Lessens the amount of allergens in your house
- Badly maintained dryer vents are one of the top five causes for house fires: https://goo.gl/p3vPwV
An average household should have their dryer vent cleaned every 2-3 years.
- Drying your clothes is taking longer than one cycle
- You are noticing less lint on the lint trap when you check
- The surface of your dryer can be quite hot whilst in use
- You see excessive lint on your clothes